From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: August 12, 2019 10:07 AM
To: jaws-users <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] firefox email

I was on a web page and wanted to use the send mail link. It kept bringing up the win 10 mail app as opposed to Thunderbird. I had to copy the address and create a new message in Thunderbird. How/where do I set Firefox to use Thunderbird? Thanks

--

Please visit my web page
It’s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind