From: JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Searching my computer in windows-10

One of the things about windows-10 that is driving me crazy is searching my computer for a particular file or document. In windows-7, it was very simple to do this – go to the start menu and type your search term in the edit box. Windows would search your computer and show you a list of possible files or documents. Now when I do this I may see one document then a bunch of things on the Web that bing has helpfully found for me. I do not, repeat not, want to search the Web using this method and and I don’t want bing to do my searching. How do I go back to the days of yesteryear and just search my computer rather than seeing web choices?

Thanks. John