From: JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Another Winamp Question

That is exactly what I meant though. I haven’t seen this prompt/message in years, and I have multiple USB mass storage devices that I plug in and unplug every day. I seem to remember being able to dispense with the message 8before* I got rid of the plugin, but now, yeah, I’m not toally sure. I disposed of two or three plugins because I noticed that Winamp suddenly became slow to load; this was one of them that is easy to sacrifice, since there’s no reason Winamp needs to know or care what kind of storage device you are using.