Re: Copying online text

Adrian Spratt

Alison,

If Glenn’s suggestion doesn’t work in this instance, try going to JAWS quick setting with JAWS key+v, then arrowing down to the “Select and copy” option. If it doesn’t say “from the virtual cursor,” press the spacebar until it does. Tab to Okay and press the spacebar again.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 2:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Copying online text

Until recently I could almost always select a piece of text on the web and paste it into a document but recently this isn’t always the case, for example, I wanted to paste the details of a book I am reading into an e-mail to share with a friend but Amazon wouldn’t let me do this.

Is there a work-around?

Alison