From: CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:54 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Copying online text

Until recently I could almost always select a piece of text on the web and paste it into a document but recently this isn’t always the case, for example, I wanted to paste the details of a book I am reading into an e-mail to share with a friend but Amazon wouldn’t let me do this.

Is there a work-around?

Alison