Re: good by wlm

Holger Fiallo

Thunderbird, is not that great. At all email, outlook is OK but do not care for it. I can not believe there is a good email program better than Thunderbird, outlook, pandora, WLM. Did I miss any?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] good by wlm

WLM 2012 was a mess with Windows 7.?? Messages would constatnly get
corrupted, rendering them unopenable.?? The program itself sometimes
became corrupted and would not download messages from my ISP's server.??
Why would it work any better in Windows 10??? I got so fed up with WLM
that I switched to Thunderbird, and I'm glad I did.?? As an added
benefit, TB has a classic menu structure, not the confounding and much
despised ribbon structure of WLM 2012, and works equally well in Windows
7 or Windows 10.

Gerald

On 8/11/2019 9:56 AM, Marie wrote:
It is foolish to say that WLM is dead. There are plenty of us using
WLM successfully every day with Win 10.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Amaro
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 6:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

???? I beg to differ I am using WLM 2009 on windows 10 1903