Re: Most recent update?

Gerald Levy

Running Windows 7, I updated to the latest build of JAWS 2019 yesterday using the check for updates option in JAWS, and had no problems. The installation went smoothly but slowly, and when I restarted my computer, JAWS 2019 build 1907 came up speaking and ready to go.????

Gerald

On 8/11/2019 8:06 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

I???ve seen some comments here and on other lists stating one should hold off on updating to the latest build of Jaws 2019? I am still being prompted to update so maybe someone from Vispero that is on this list could comment on this?

??

Thanks,

Al