Re: good by wlm

Yes, I no longer use WLM, it is dead, and does not work in win 10, I recommend outlook or thunderbird.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:34 AM
To: jaws-users <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] good by wlm

Well I finally gave up on wlm and am converting to Thunderbird. There are a few problems with Thunderbird that I will address in another email. The transition was very easy. It brought all of my email and sub folders over and automatically set up Comcast account . For the most I am pleasantly pleased some of the problems are trying to use old wlm key combos. I guess after 10 years these habits are hard to break.--

Please visit my web page
It’s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com