good by wlm

Lenny McHugh

Well I finally gave up on wlm and am converting to Thunderbird. There are a few problems with Thunderbird that I will address in another email. The transition was very easy. It brought all of my email and sub folders over and automatically set up Comcast account . For the most I am pleasantly pleased some of the problems are trying to use old wlm key combos. I guess after 10 years these habits are hard to break.--

Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com