From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: August 9, 2019 6:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Big long updates

Or use a mobile phone to scan the screen if you have one. Applications such
as SeeingAI work well for this purpose.

Microsoft tends to release Windows updates on the second Tuesday of the
month, so around that time each month, I just use Check for Updates to bring
in the latest (including the latest security fixes, which are important).
Those who don't keep their software up to date are more vulnerable to
malware and other malicious activity, so I try to stay ahead by ensuring I
have the latest installed. (The same holds for Microsoft Office, Web
browsers, and anything else that connects to the Internet.)