Re: admin note-David is the man!

David Ferrin

Let’s just put this to bed please, my blood pressure is slowly returning to normal.

Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 2:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] admin note-David is the man!

Hi David and Mike,

Sorry I did not see your email soon enough this morning when I replied to Joseph asking him where he got his info on Freedom Scientific bankruptcy. I apologize for sending out the emails.

You guys do a great job running this list.

Have a good day.😁

Mr. Ed

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Charles Adkins
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 11:53 AM

I agree, thank you for all you do in maintaining this list and I love it. Don't have many questions that I haven't found answers for in the manual. Thanks again for this list, you are very much appreciated.

On Aug 9, 2019, at 12:13 PM, Mike Capelle <mcap@...> wrote:

I agree, you run your list, like I run mine, no BS, tight like a rench.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 9:04 AM

David, your rules are clear and some just won't play fair. They can start their own lists and leave the rest of us alone! We appreciate you and the other admins and are very grateful for this list. Those who insist on spamming the rest of us with endless repetition and complaints should go away. We learn so much from you guys! Thank you so much!

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Aug 9, 2019 7:24 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] admin note

This is the last time I am going to see such behavior on any list I have a part of managing. The topic is locked if I did it correctly so there should not be any further discussion. The guidelines clearly state if you have a problem with Freedom Scientific then take it up with them directly.

Tell you what, if anybody doubts me on this go ahead and smart off back to me.

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.