Another Winamp Question

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Within the past few wekes, whenever I try to play an audio file from my external hard drive with Winamp, I get a message that says something like:  “Winamp has detected a an external drive;  do you want Winamp to access  this drive?”.

There is a yes/no button, but I can’t get to it.

I have tried enter, and the space bar.  I also have tried rooting the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor, but have had no luck.

Occasionally, after trying, I can get the message to play, but then I get an error message about reporting the problem to Winamp.

And, once I get these messages, the only way I can get rid of them is to completely shut down and re-boot my computer.

Has anyone experienced this issue?  If so, how can I respond, or better yet, how can I turn this anoying notification off?

I’m using windows 10 version 1809 with the latest build of Jaws 2019.

Thanks!

Tom Behler