Re: admin note-David is the man!

I agree, you run your list, like I run mine, no BS, tight like a rench.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 9:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] admin note-David is the man!

David, your rules are clear and some just won't play fair. They can start their own lists and leave the rest of us alone! We appreciate you and the other admins and are very grateful for this list. Those who insist on spamming the rest of us with endless repetition and complaints should go away. We learn so much from you guys! Thank you so much!

Wayne