locked Re: about Jaws and freedom scientific

Angel

I do think, to be entirely fair, most employers will not allow another screen reader on its computers.  Among those who are currently or have worked and are now retired, it is the only screen reader which they used on their employers work machines.  When scripts need writing, it was those employed by, or those familiar with jaws, who wrote them.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] about Jaws and freedom scientific

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck