Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com

On Aug 8, 2019, at 5:46 PM, Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...> wrote:

well david how can I go from another page to another page, maybe some time we can do a tandum,
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] about Jaws and freedom scientific

Hi you are exactly right just enter on what you said and you can add as many websites as you want. I am glad it is starting to work better for you. Go chrome! You will love it once you get used to it! David Moore

thanks David, well I did that, and chrome came up with add a new page button, so I did that, would some day like to add my coast page also, my weather page is my home page, also where can I add my coast page, do I tab to the other buttons that says add a specific page from Joseph.