From: David Moore
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 5:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] about Jaws and freedom scientific

Sure thing! Just go to the settings webpage and down arrow to three buttons. The third button says select page or pages. Press enter on that, and arrow down to the edit box, and just type in the Google web address. That is all I did to get Google to be my homepage, and start page. I really like Google to be my start page and home page as well. I like Google a lot, and don't use the search engine either. I hope that works, David Moore

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 8:06 PM Joseph Machise <josephmachise@... wrote:

grate David, can you or someone help with getting my homepage in google chrome, so it will startup like in IE and firefox, don't want to go to the search engine, unless I do thanks a lot David from Joe, my friend will be happy to hear this about freedom scientific, i'm using windows7