Re: Jaws interacting with Google Chrome.

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Judy,

Here you go:

Cursor and Mouse Commands for Laptop Layout

table with 2 columns and 18 rows

Description

Command

PC Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+SEMICOLON

JAWS Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+P

Invisible Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+P twice quickly

Route PC Cursor to JAWS Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+APOSTROPHE

Route JAWS Cursor to PC Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+LEFT BRACKET