From: Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 5:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] WLM Inquiry

Hi Glen,

Outlook Express has not been around for many years. I know Microsoft is not supporting it and hasn’t for many many years. If I had to guess I would say OE has not been supported for over more than 10 years or longer is my guess.

You can Google it and find many sources telling you that it is not supported.

Mr. Ed