From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: August 8, 2019 10:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS2019 Build 1907.31 Update + What's New

where do I get the new jaws send it to mee

On 8/7/19, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:
It seems to me that with the touch cursor, some things are not read.

Compare what you get with Narrator and see if you find things Jaws didn’t.

Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>
“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject
of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying.
The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59