Re: JAWS randomly jumps up on web pages

jmule

I am having the opposite issue. Jaws jumps to the bottom of a web page. It mainly happens when exiting a text entry field. I have only noticed this behavior with Jaws 2019. I only use Firefox.

John

On 8/7/2019 12:05 PM, Astrid van Woerkom wrote:
Hi all,

I'm sorry if I don't explain this well, but I have a problem reading (mostly larger) webpages in both Firefox and Google Chrome (using the latest version of JAWS 2019). When I try to read a page or scroll through it using the arrow keys, at seemingly random moments both speech and Braille jump up a screen or to the top of the webpage. This happens mostly with larger sites such as my feed reader or blogs. I have already disabled auto refresh. What else can I do to prevent th is from happening? Thanks.