Re: something broke with JAWS 1907

Glenn / Lenny

Jim,
Just for the record, did you download an install file, or did you do the update from within Jaws?

From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 12:24 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] something broke with JAWS 1907

Using the latest Windows 10 1903 update, Jaws 2019 Update, and Outlook
365, pressing the down arrow key will often read nothing at all. It
is possible to use both up and down arrow keys and Jaws will
eventually read the list, but this inconsistent use of the down arrow
keys to read through the list of messages did not happen before the
August update, at least on this computer.
Thanks.

On 8/7/19, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:
Running the latest jaws update of yesterday, and outlook's latest version I
do not have this issue running win. 10, pro latest update.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
<jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io> > On Behalf
Of
JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 9:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] something broke with JAWS 1907

Now when I'm in my inbox and going down my list of messages, and delete
one,
JAWS will say zero items instead of automatically moving to the next one as
is expected behavior.
Please fix this, guys!!
I haven't changed any settings.
John