Re: Youtube

Hamit Campos

Here's the page for it. https://pontes-media-downloader.software.informer.com/2.0/

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Youtube

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?