Re: A down loading from open drive problem with fire fox

David Ferrin

Interesting, the question is where is your response?

-----Original Message-----
From: lynn white
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 2:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] A down loading from open drive problem with fire fox

On Aug 5, 2019, at 11:02 AM, Casey <cwollner@...> wrote:

Hi I am using Jaws 2019 and windows seven.

So now when I get sent an open drive link where there is stuff to go and down load.

So I open fire fox and paste in that link.

So after the page loads and I get the down load button and the select all button is right below that.

Well hear is A mess explaining what happens

A problem with down load from open with Jaws
A problem with Jaws and down loading from ope drive
Hi okay I am using fire fox the latest version and Jaws 2019.

So now i open A page in open drive and there is stuff I want to down load on that page.

So I hit space on the select all button and this is the page it takes me to.

Open Drive | Cloud Storage, Notes, and Task Management
Unlabeled 0
05/open drive_logo_420x180
list of 8 items
Personal
Business
Enterprise
Applications
Pricing

Sign Up
list end

All-in-One Cloud Storage
Unlimited Cloud Storage, Backup & Cloud
Content Management
Try Now

tmobile

ancestry

Remax

fcbarcelona

office depot

michigan state

A Powerful, Cloud Storage and Office Suite Accessible from Anywhere

OpenDrive Drive

Store, sync or backup your documents, music and pictures online with instant access, sharing and collaboration, all in a simple to use, secure environment.

OpenDrive Notes

In a simple but effective interface, create notepads with single notes and to-do lists. Attach pictures and documents to any note and write comments.

OpenDrive Tasks

A powerful task and project management tool that helps you manage and collaborate on any project within a single interface. Share tasks with your account

users or anyone else.

OpenDrive Drive
The idea for OpenDrive started in 2007 when we desperately needed to store data externally and USB dongles
were just not large enough. OpenDrive now helps you to not only store data, but also sync, share and collaborate all within one interface and from one

login.
We are happy to see nearly 2M users benefit from this idea so far.
OpenDrive Cloud Storage Drive
list of 4 items
 Upload, Edit, Replace or Preview Files
 Automated Backup
 Sync and Backup Scheduling
 Sync Files/Folders Across Computers
list end
list of 4 items
 Embedding of Photo, Video and Audio Files
 Send Files and Folders by Email
 Audio Player and Video Player
 File Versioning
list end
list of 4 items
 File Encryption and De-duplication
 Redundant Back Up
 File and Folder Sharing and Hotlinking
 User Management
list end

OpenDrive Notes
Taking notes when something comes up is crucial for any number of business and personal needs.
We feel that taking notes and keeping them organized can make everyone more productive.
….and of course it helps us to not forget things.

Watch the Video

OpenDrive Notes
list of 2 items
 Create and Edit Notes
 Create Note Lists
list end
list of 2 items
 Search in Notes
 Upload Files
list end
list of 2 items
 Share Notes
 Organize your Notes
list end

OpenDrive Tasks
OpenDrive is a company that operates 100% in the cloud, and as a result, the need arises for project management that supports this type of collaboration.

Most businesses today work with people in different places and they need to share ideas, tasks and files in the cloud.
We created a cloud based office suite with features that do just that. Please let us know how you like it.

Watch the Video

OpenDrive Task Management
list of 2 items
 Create and Edit Projects and Tasks
 Add Comments and Sub Comments
list end
list of 2 items
 Set Priorities and Progress
 Tag Tasks and Comments
list end
list of 2 items
 Share Tasks
 User Management
list end
© 2019 OpenDrive. All Rights Reserved
Support

Terms

more...

So how do I fix that so then when I go to the page in open drive that has the select all button and how can I keep it when I hit on the space bar on the

select all button to then be able to go up and hit the down loae button?

I have turned the virtual couser off and that didn't change anything but I can down load from the open drive site just fine with chrome or the brave browser.

It is just with firefox that I am getting this.

I would really like to correct this if I can.

-- Casey

--

Casey

So I have used google chrome and the brave browser and I don't get that I can down load normaly with those browsers.

That just happens with fire fox.

So how can I correct this with Jaws and or fire fox?

--

Casey

What I do is to hit enter on select all. I git some kind of message about using some sort of app for certain zip file sizes. When I press Ok, the file downloads just fine.
I using Windows 10 and Jaws 2019. Hope this helps.