Re: deleting e-mails from Gmail.

Sherri

I honestly do not like Outlook.  I’ll have to try to find out where preferences is and then make that change.

Thank you.

Sherri

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 7:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] deleting e-mails from Gmail.

Hi Sherri,

Now that I am retired I don't use Outlook, but i seem to recall that in the Email preferences you have the choice to leave mail on the server, or to delete it from the server when it is downloaded.  Make sure that you don't have the "leave messages on server" box checked.

Andy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 4:29 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] deleting e-mails from Gmail.

I have a lot of trouble navigating the Google mail site with Jaws.  I am currently using Jaws 17, but I also have Jaws 2019 on my computer.  I am running Windows 7.

I am almost out of storage space and have lots of Gmail to get rid of.  Deleting it from Outlook doesn’t seem to affect the Gmail client itself.  How do I go about selecting and deleting large quantities of Gmail?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

Board member, NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. 

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.