Re: deleting e-mails from Gmail.

Sherri

Thank you Judy.  That is a great suggestion!

Sherri

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 8:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] deleting e-mails from Gmail.

I don’t pay much attention to the All Mail, but I believe it contains e-mails from all your different boxes, unless you have deleted them.  It would seem safer to delete from your other boxes, in case you accidentally deleted something in the All Mail folder you wanted to keep.

I never delete my SentBox, as that is my record of e-mails that I hang on to.  I always did that at work too, and was very grateful, as I could always pull up and resend  an e-mail if someone said they didn’t receive what I had sent.  I’ll delete anything else except my sent mail.

Judy