Re: Winamp and Windows 1903

JM Casey

Yes.

A quick way to run as admin without going through the context menu is to hit ctrl-shift-enter on the item, instead of just enter. As soon as you do that, the user account box should pop up.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: August 5, 2019 12:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Winamp and Windows 1903

That is a point for everyone to consider.

When installing anything, don't just press enter on the executable, use the applications key and enter on "run as administrator".

This is a habit I have only started doing the past couple years.

Glenn

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 11:04 AM

Subject: [jaws-users] Winamp and Windows 1903

Thanks for everyone’s help. It is running fine now. It seems to take a bit longer to load for some reason. I do have a large library and 16gb of RAM. Perhaps I didn’t need to go through all that. Running the installer as administrator helped greatly. I’ve never had to do that before.