Re: Jaws friendly laptop

chris judge

The solid state drives are wonderful. My new dell desktop has one, as does my slightly older Dell laptop. I’d never purchase another computer without one.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of John R Vaughn
Sent: August 5, 2019 12:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws friendly laptop

List, my Toshiba laptop is in need of replacement.

Have any of you on the list recently purchased a new 15.6 inch screen laptop computer that works well with jaws?

I would like another laptop that has a built in keypad.

Also, has jaws worked well with the new solid state drives?

Thanks for any help.

Like many of us using jaws and access technology for the last 28 years, can remember in the past being sure we got a laptop with the right kind of video card and audio card.  That said my current Toshiba was bought off Amazon with standard video and audio card.

Again, thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

John in sunny southwest Florida