From: "chris judge" <chrisjudge1967@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Info about jaws

Holger:

I remember this identical discussion on this list a number of weeks ago. At
that time I believed it was established that there is no simple document
that you could hand to an employer to accurately describe Jaws to an
employer. If you really want something like this, take the time to put one
together yourself, focusing on the main things that jaws can do, and keep
your material to one page, although, in my experience, an employer would
much rather hear the explanation from you, as it gives them an idea of your
communication skills, as well as knowledge of the product.