From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 7:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Copying a File Path

Rebecca, I want to pick up on just one point in your post. In Windows 7, as in Windows 10, we tend to assume that the applications key, shift-F10 and the simulated right-mouse click all bring up the same menu. Usually they do, but sometimes there are discrepancies. I wish I could think of an example, but none comes to mind beyond what you talk about here. It’s worth emphasizing this point because sometimes going through all three menus can bring up what we’re looking for.