From: Larry Volk
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2019 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] cannot reinstall either version of jaws/says installation failed

I had the same problem back in June. The Jaws tecnician ran the repair and blew my computer out of the water. I had to contact a second Jaws technician who spent 2 days to finally get Jaws to reinstall. He had to remove all Jaws links out of the registry, twice before Jaws would re-install. The problem was that when the first technician did the Jaws repair it put two copies of Jaws 2019 in the computer.