From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom
Fairhurst
Sent: August 4, 2019 1:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Winamp

The main screen comes up, but the buttons don't seem to work. I can't get to
the library. Pressing Alt-F won't bring up the menu. I tried uninstalling
and reinstalling. I got to the point of selecting selecting the classic sin.
Every time I press Finish, I get the message that information is being sent
in. The UAC prompt comes up and I say yyes, but the program seems to be in a
loop. If I wait long enough, this all goes away, but the program is the same
as before. Sorry for the long read.