cannot reinstall either version of jaws/says installation failed

joanne

Since the repair instructions are way hard to understand, Jaws is in need of a reinstall. I have the EXE files of 18 and 19 in my folder, but attempting to reinstall either version results in an immediate "installation failed" message. I used to somehow be able to repair by opening the install and given the modify and repair choices. But I don't know if this easy repair works anymore, so I am hopeful there's a fix for this installation failed message.

Thanks.

Joanne