Re: Moving Email In WLM

Robert Ringwald

What is the jaws key?

-----Original Message-----
From: netbat66
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 2:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Moving Email In WLM

it should already be in the applications list. its called windows live mail.
while wlm is loaded press the jaws and 6 keys to open the script manager.
try pressing the jaws and t key to hear the title of the script file wlm is
useing.
if it is not windows live mail tab to the application list to see if the
windows live mail script is in the list.
i'm not sure on this. but once it is highlighted i think you only have to
close the script manager and it would then be associated with the wlm program.