From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2019 11:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Cc: 'Michelle Ritholz Bernstein'
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Pathways to Literary- Laptop Command Guide

Hi Michelle and List,

While I have no experience with the Pathways to Literary site you linked, I can confirm that I was able to download the lessons in one 89-page PDF file from that site with no charge. I'll leave it to you to decide whether the lessons help you learn JAWS.

I would strongly recommend you create a JAWS shortcut key file to have a reference of the hotkeys you use most frequently with JAWS. I have found that Microsoft Excel works best for maintaining tabular data since it can easily be sorted and can be configured to read column headings and row titles with JAWS. I am constantly opening my Excel file to refresh my memory of hotkeys I use most frequently. I would also urge you to monitor this list daily. I've gotten the majority of my JAWS training from reading posts here and making notes of the hotkeys learned here.

Good luck with your learning.

Alan Lemly