Re: number of lines in a document

Rebecca Lineberger

Sorry.  I just re-read the original request and you’re correct.  I have my number of lines checked because I often would like to know where I am on that particular page.  I’ve never needed to know the number of lines in a document, so I missed that distinction.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2019 2:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] number of lines in a document

Rebecca,

The status bar info is handy but it shows you the line number where the cursor is positioned on the particular page in the document, not the total number of lines in the document. The alt + r + w hotkey provided by Justin opens a word count dialog which is faster and includes a lot of helpful info including total lines in the document.

Alan Lemly