Re: Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

On my RCA cambio laptop-tablet-hybrid, the keyboard is really cheap and some of the default jaws laptop commands do not work, like the command to bring up the jaws window. so I had to go into keyboard manager and load the default configuration, and then change a few keyboard commands so jaws would work with my specific keyboard. I just bought a pluggable bluetooth keyboard for my tablet, so I'll connect that up and maybe it will work better than the cheap tablet keyboard dock.

Josh