Re: ADMIN: Re: [jaws-users] Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

David Ferrin

I’ve known Rick for over 10 years and nobody tells him to cool his jets. We have been doing this for a long time and what we do seems to work.

So it ends now.

From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 9:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Re: [jaws-users] Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

Rick,
You should cool your jets man.
This thread has already ended.

From: Rick Justice
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 8:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Okay folks, this thread has gone far enough!
The discussion of typewriters, NVDA and TV boxes does not conform to the
guidelines for this list,
not to mention, it has nothing to do with the subject line!
Bring the discussion back to the use of keyboards and Jaws, or end it!

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
jaws-users-list@groups.io