Re: Reading and Acting on Notifications in Windows 10

Matthew Chao

Hi, Ben. Thanks. Will give it a shot.--Matthew Chao

On 8/2/2019 4:02 AM, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
What I do is hit Windows+A to go to the action center. When it says "Notifications from X", arrow right once. It doesn't say treeview, but to me it works like a treeview. You right arrow into each grouping of notifications. For example, there was an update to Java last night. I arrowed to the right into the Java notification node if you will. Then I arrowed down to the actual notification. Then I hit enter to interact with the notification to begin the update.
I hope that that helps.
Ben
On 8/1/2019 14:51, Matthew Chao via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, Folks.?? How do I check and see if I have any notifications in Windows 10??? I'm using a desktop PC running Windows 10 and the most current version of JAWS.?? Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao