From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 8:45 PM
To: Jaws-Users-List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws Announcing Selected Text

Howdy All,

Running Windows 7 & 10 pro with J16 thru J2019 latest.  When selecting all the text in a text / Notepad file Jaws used to report how many characters wer selected, but not any more.  What or where do I need to go to find this setting so I can get this function back?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.