Hi,
This I can!T recommend, because if you hat closed laptop there will be more warm going inside the notebooks and you can easy to destroy it.
I hat a little bit opened monitor, but jaws has a function which you write.

"Judy Jones" ---01.08.2019 18:09:12---Hi,

From: "Judy Jones" <sonshines59@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 01.08.2019 18:09
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] Not using the computer screen.
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Hi,

For those of us using screen readers and not relying on the screen, it is easy to create your own “privacy screen, by simply turning off the monitor on the desktop variety.

For a laptop, why couldn’t you adjust your power plan for “do nothing,” when lid is closed, close the lid, and plug in your external keyboard?

Judy