Re: all of a sudden jaws has become an "allow through UAC program"

netbat66

try opening a context menu on the jaws desktop icon. click on properties and check advanced. and make sure run as administrator is unchecked.

-----Original Message-----
From: joanne
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 10:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] all of a sudden jaws has become an "allow through UAC program"

This is only when using Jaws 18;19 is fine and works as always. I understand the UAC message comes up when installing or changing something in any program. But Jaws has never presented that "do you want to allow" message simply upon opening it from the desktop. Does anyone know what happened? Should I reinstall or try a repair? I shouldn't have to allow upon opening it every single time, and I wonder if I did something that now brings up UAC?

Joanne