all of a sudden jaws has become an "allow through UAC program"

joanne

This is only when using Jaws 18;19 is fine and works as always. I understand the UAC message comes up when installing or changing something in any program. But Jaws has never presented that "do you want to allow" message simply upon opening it from the desktop. Does anyone know what happened? Should I reinstall or try a repair? I shouldn't have to allow upon opening it every single time, and I wonder if I did something that now brings up UAC?

Joanne