Re: Not using the computer screen.

Glenn / Lenny

I always adjust my power plan as you describe so I can carry it around the house without it shutting down or going to sleep.

From: Judy Jones
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 11:09 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Not using the computer screen.

Hi,

For those of us using screen readers and not relying on the screen, it is easy to create your own “privacy screen, by simply turning off the monitor on the desktop variety.

For a laptop, why couldn’t you adjust your power plan for “do nothing,” when lid is closed, close the lid, and plug in your external keyboard?

Judy