Re: Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

Glenn / Lenny

I always wanted a selectric, but they cost more than I want to spend on one now adays.
Glenn

From: Judy Jones
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

Hi,

I was a typist long before computers were on the scene and long before I had my first laptop in 2007.

One time, when typing on a greeting card on our IBM Selectric, I accidently double-tapped the caps-lock on the typewriter hahahaha.  Muscle memory really does work, even when you don’t need it to.

Judy