thunderbird questions

Lenny McHugh

Since I still can’t get wlm to use spell check I am thinking about thunderbird. Does thunderbird have a spell check feature?

Also in wlm I have about 10 folders in which message rules direct the posts. Cam thunderbird do this as well? Also can thunderbird import an exported wlm message file? I have about 1,000 messages saved in   wlm folders on my win 7 machine and would like to keep them.

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com