Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

There are only a few differences between using the laptop & external keyboard, mostly the insert key.  If you can get used to that, I’d recommend sticking with the laptop.  You’ll probably be mostly using a laptop from here on in.  Attaching an external keyboard to it is clunky if you can & still want to see the screen.

You might be able to find an external numeric keypad which would be smaller & could sit right next to your laptop.

Sherry Wells