From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Ulrich
Sent: August-01-19 8:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

I too use an external full size desk top keyboard with my Lenovo laptop.

Back when I originally learned how to use JAWS; they taught me on a full size desktop keyboard. Although today; I wish I’d of learned on a laptop keyboard. I’ve tried learning the laptop keyboard, but I just don’t have the patience.

People probably think I’m nuts; when I’m traveling with my laptop in its laptop bag; with a full sized desktop keyboard sticking out of it! But whatcha gonna do?