Re: Can't get alt down arrow to work with the new EDGE.

Larry Volk

I find using the spacebar usually opens combo boxes or the enter.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: July 30, 2019 11:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Can't get alt down arrow to work with the new EDGE.

Hi Ron,

Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?

HTH.

Glenn N0YJV

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:38 PM

Hi to all.
We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG