Can't get alt down arrow to work with the new EDGE.

Ron Kolesar

Hi to all.
We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG