Re: best email cliant for win 10

Jim Pursley

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com