Re: best email cliant for win 10

Jim Pursley <jim.goodgaia@...>

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com